Welcome to the Links page. Here you will find useful links. Simply click on the link next to the site. Please let us know if you find a useful website that can be added to this page.
- Borough Councillors for Eight Ash Green
- Colchester Borough Council
- Essex County Council
- Visit Essex – Things to do in Essex
- Stanway Surgery, 84 Winstree Road, Stanway, CO3 0PZ
- West Berholt Surgery, 2/3 Erle Havard Road, West Berholt, CO6 3LH
- Colchester General Hospital inc. A&E, Turner Road, CO4 5JL
- Essex Health and Social Care Signposting Service, freephone 0300 0032125 or email Essex.HSCSS@nhs.net, Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm
- Crime Stoppers
- Community Policing Team, Colchester District
- Crime rates in our village. Go to the Police site
- Our currently elected Essex Police and Crime Commissioner web site
- The Wood Lane area of our village has a Neighbourhood Watch Scheme
- For queries relating to Gypsy/Traveller issues please contact the Gypsy and Traveller Services Manager, Steve Andrews (01245 437645) or email: email@example.com
- To report rogue traders and any suspicious activity to Trading Standards via the helpline on 08454 040506. For advice to buy from reputable traders, head to our local Trading Standards Buy With Confidence website.
- To request a free Home Fire Safety visit call 0300 303 0088 or send an email from the Essex County Fire & Rescue website
- Reporting a pot hole and other highways defects
- A map of the local rights of way
- Report, view or discuss local problems such as graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting via FixMyStreet.com
- Stanway Library and Mobile Library
- Attended freighter service to dispose of small loads of household items comes to EAG on 5 April, 31st May and 26th July 2014.