You may be dressing up as a spooky ghost, a wicked witch or a big orange pumpkin but remember to make sure it is a fun night by staying safe.
There are six top tips for young people at Halloween:
• Always be accompanied by an adult when you are trick-or-treating.
• You should only go to houses of people that you know and who are happy for you to call.
• Stay safe, keep to places that you know and are well lit. Do not take short cuts through gardens, alleyways or parks.
• Watch out for traffic – drivers might not see you.
• If you are wearing a mask make sure that you can see where you are going and are aware of your surroundings.
• Carry a torch and a fully charged mobile phone (if you have one).
PS 71468 Julie Mackay