Fordham WI meets at Fordham Village Hall on the first Tuesday of the month at 7.30pm, with an entertaining and informative guest speaker.
All ladies welcome. Phone our secretary, Mrs Audrey Crees, for more information. 01206 241 293
Our programme for 2013 is as follows:
- February 5th Experiences of an Olympic Volunteer for the 2012 games
- March 5th Sayings – where did that come from?
- April 2nd Remember this? Wartime childhood in London.
- May 7th Annual meeting and resolutions, followed by Children who live without food
- June 4th 1920 a walk in Paris
- July 2nd Flower workshop (run by our own flower arranging members)
- August 6th Outing to Little Tey to see the ‘Yesteryear Collection’
- September 3rd Aware and alert – your safety by a former police officer
- October 1st Holiday Packing magic
- November 5th Rare Breed meat and Christmas Poultry
- December 3rd Handmade cards workshop